Grant application forms
The project implementation, starting from the approval of the project, has to be executed according to the regulations and rules, relevant for the financial instruments of the Grant Scheme. Rwanga Foundation will involve all key experts - the three Employment Experts, the Monitoring Expert and the Project Manager, and will also be particularly responsible for:
- Supporting projects generation and development;
- Advising beneficiaries on the implementation of projects;
- Monitoring of project implementation and collecting of information from the beneficiaries/companies;
- Collecting, reviewing and approval of the project progress reports, received by the beneficiaries/companies;
- Collaboration with UNDP, and local stakeholders, involved in the implementation of the Job Creation Grant Scheme.